How It Works
Ford Options is the newest finance package which is tailored to suit you, with monthly repayments which are lower than traditional vehicle finance.
- Choose your deposit
- Agree on monthly payments which suit your pocket
- Settle on a Guaranteed future value (GFV)
GFV is Ford’s guarantee that the value of your car will not fall below this agreed amount at the end of your Ford Options agreement. It is your financial safety net guaranteed by Ford and means that you only pay for the part of the car you actually use. This means that your payments are lower, or that you might be able to afford a more expensive car or those optional extras you might not have been able to afford.
You must be asking yourself, “This too good to be true? Where is the catch?”
There is no catch, it really is that simple!
Before you sign up for Ford Options we undertake to fully explain our fair wear and tear and return conditions, allowing you to make an informed decision. As long as you take reasonable care of your car for the duration of the agreement.
All Ford Options packages will take into account the likely use of the car through our mileage agreement.
Each Ford Options package is tailored to your personal needs and comes with built-in flexibility. As the end of your agreement approaches, we will get in touch to offer you three great choices. You will be able to:
- Renew – Trade in your current car at one of our Ford dealers. Use the equity as a down payment on another brand new Ford with similar monthly repayments.
- Retain – Own your car outright if you want by refinancing the amount owed or by settling the agreed upon GFV in one lump sum.
- Return – Hand it back to your Ford dealer, no questions asked.
Ford Options – Because Everyone Deserves to Have Options